In order to back up our commitment to accessible and affordable cycling, we now run a full repair service.
You may have had your bike some time now and it is now out of its warranty* - it might not run quite as efficiently as it used to, it 'doesn't feel quite right', or you would simply like us to give it a health check. We have a highly-experienced team of mechanics, we offer servicing at competitive rates and we will be able to source a variety of reconditioned parts from our stock of second hand parts, saving you money.
We will also be offering an on-the-spot puncture-repair service if you find yourself in the area with a puncture.
Please give us a ring on 0141 248 5409 for more information.
* If you need to bring your bike back under its three-month warranty, bring it to the service desk at the above times.
New bicycle collection service:
If your bike is not rideable - we can collect if from you every tuesday but you'll have to come and collect it ... and ride it back! From £5 depending where you live. Please phone us to book collection.
Check up - £18
- Safety check
- Brake and gear adjust
- Tyres inflated to the correct pressure
- Drivetrain and cable lubrication
- Advisory note for any further work required
Nuts and bolts service - £30
- As above, plus:
- Clean, degrease and relube the drivetrain
- Adjust hubs if applicable/possible
- Adjust headset if applicable/possible
- Check all nuts and bolts are secure
- Wheels trued on the bike
Bells and whistles - £70
- As above, plus:
- Hubs cleaned and regreased
- Headset cleaned and regreased
- Bottom bracket cleaned and regreased
- Wheels trued using the wheel jig
- Seatpost removed and regreased
- Handlebar stem removed and regreased
Puncture repair (including new inner tube) - £7