Pre-COVID we would have opened our doors and gladly shared our bike knowledge over a leisurely coffee. These days, along with everyone else, we’ve had to adjust our ways of working, focusing on safety and efficiency.
The Bike Station upcycles pre-loved bikes and sells them at affordable prices.
We are truly nuts (and bolts) about cycling and believe it is a great way to keep fit, see the countryside and get around town.
We also want to help the planet by reducing waste and recycling the equipment that we already have. There is a bike for everyone out there and we can help you find yours.
What to expect when you visit during Covid-19:
- Because we restrict numbers the door will be locked, so please knock. (We won’t think it’s rude.)
- Two is a magic number for us. Since social distancing is a priority, we only allow two customers in the shop at any one time, a two-in two-out policy. If you’re waiting outside, please queue two metres apart.
- We have two queues: one for bike sales and the second for parts, minor repairs and warranty enquiries.
- We use a one-way system in the store. Look out for the arrows on the floor and please follow any advice provided by our team.
- There are no test rides currently, however, our three-month warranty remains.
Fridays and Saturdays 10:00 am – 4.30 pm
We do welcome questions and enquiries, but whilst lockdown measures fluctuate, we are only open on specific days (see above) and do not have anyone monitoring our phones.
If you need to get in touch, please email us.